Improve your sales effectiveness with proven proposal development tools and techniques that support your sales objectives. Learn to:
- Plan customer-focused proposals that sell
- Align your sales and proposal strategies
- Integrate your sales strategy into the proposal
- Exceed customer expectations on every proposal
Using simulations, discussions, and role-plays, Winning Sales Proposals participants learn and practice the skills to plan and prepare winning proposals:
- Select Winning Proposals. Gain a competitive advantage by understanding how proposals are evaluated and how winners are selected.
- Position Your Proposal to Win. Learn a framework process to identify resource needs and competitive information necessary for developing a winning proposal. You will also learn to develop an effective sales strategy built on value to the customer.
- Plan Your Proposal. Learn the steps to plan a responsive, customer-focused proposal by determining the best proposal style, establishing a baseline solution, preparing a proposal outline, and extending the sales strategy into a proposal strategy.
- Prepare Your Proposal. Learn to organize a clear and persuasive message using effective theme statements, headings, visuals, action captions, summaries, and introductions all focused on customer needs.
- Amend Before Submittal. Improve your competitive position by using self- and peer-reviews to amend your proposal.
- Use best-practices guidelines to reduce rework, rewrites, and waste.
- Leverage your existing sales tools and techniques into a winning sales message.
Winning Sales Proposals builds where sales training and methods leave off and provides time-saving tools and techniques for generating a customer-focused proposal.
Who Should Attend
- Sales Professionals
- Account Managers
- Sales Support
- Proposal Teams
- Solutions Managers
- Workshop Manual
- Proposal Tools
- Shipley Proposal Guide
- Sample Templates
I took a lot of your teachings to heart, especially the pre-proposal planning, proposal development worksheets, and debriefing tips. As a result, my company had its best-ever month in new business acquisition…I now have a win rate of over 60 percent! Thank you for the seminars that have proven so valuable to me, my company, and my professional future.
Corporate Proposal Manager