Proposal Managers are a key member of any business development team. Our clients depend on our qualified personnel to lead each phase of proposal development, including:
- Creating a complete and comprehensive compliance matrix
- Drafting an outline based on customer instructions
- Developing a schedule with critical milestones
- Assigning tasks to proposal contributors
- Facilitating a proposal kickoff meeting
- Organizing and leading proposal pink team reviews and red team reviews
- Overseeing production and final proposal submission
End-to-end proposal management provides clients with the assurance that a proposal will be the best sales document possible—while being compliant and responsive. Balancing the tactical aspects of a proposal while providing team leadership are qualities all Shipley Proposal Managers bring to a project.
"Your proposal leadership on this complex proposal was invaluable. You were able to harness our resources and bring together a compelling story for our customer while maintaining calm - even in a very chaotic environment with us and our teaming partners."
Director of Program Development, Healthcare IT Firm
I took a lot of your teachings to heart, especially the pre-proposal planning, proposal development worksheets, and debriefing tips. As a result, my company had its best-ever month in new business acquisition…I now have a win rate of over 60 percent! Thank you for the seminars that have proven so valuable to me, my company, and my professional future.
Corporate Proposal Manager
- The most qualified and diverse cadre of capture and proposal resources in the industry
- Industry-proven tools, techniques, and processes for getting it done right; on time and on budget
- Task order, quick-turn response support to minimize overhead and respond quickly
- A flexible engagement management approach with practitioners leading project oversight
- A partner that supports clients with a winning discipline, globally
- A national recruiting system to attract and retain capture and proposal talent to meet specific needs