Standing out from the crowd as a business development professional can be difficult. Shipley certification adds value to your experience and education and helps improve your position in the job market. Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
Certification requires completion of THREE (3) core courses. Plus, a total of FOUR (4) learning units in related courses:
*Certification requires completion of all core Shipley courses (classroom or online):
• Capturing Federal Business or Capturing New Business (Online) (2 core units)
• Managing Federal Proposals or Managing Strategic Proposals (Online) (2 core units)
• Writing Federal Proposals or POWeRful Proposal Writing (Online) (2 core units)
• Business Development Boot Camp (online or in person) (6 core units)
Plus, a total of four (4) learning units in these related courses (classroom or online):
• Pricing-to-Win (2 units)
• Winning in the Cost Volume (1 unit)
• Qualifying to Win (1 unit)
• Winning Executive Summaries, Winning with Task Orders, Winning in Past Performance (1 unit each)
• Foundations of Proposal Development; online or OnDemand (1 unit)
• Winning Color Team Reviews (1 unit)
• APMP Foundation Certification (1 unit)
• Any Shipley OnDemand micro-course (1/3-unit each)
*Cost for full certification will depend upon your schedule and how many combination courses you choose. We encourage you to take the courses that suit your professional needs best.
Upon completion and verification of certification requirements, learners are awarded a certificate and a digital achievement badge at no cost. Digital badges don’t expire, are verifiable, and are sharable on your LinkedIn and other professional sites, including your email signature and CV/resume.
If you claim your badge, you can display it on your LinkedIn profile under Licenses & Certifications. Shipley Certification is a credential valued in our profession. Wear it well! You earned it!