Employment & Consulting Opportunities
Shipley is seeking experienced and successful business development and proposal Consultants who are looking for flexible employment options with the market leader in business development services.
Why work for Shipley?
- Access to industry-standard tools, templates, and training
- Support from senior leadership along the way
- Regular pay and expense reimbursement (bi-weekly)
- Easy online time and expense reporting
- No necessary invoicing or billing – we handle it all!
Reputation matters. Our brand promise to our clients is that we stand behind our Consultants by providing training, coaching, mentoring, and project oversight on each engagement.
We’d like to hear from you.
Associate Director of Resourcing
Shipley Associates is a global leader in business development and proposal consulting. Our people, tools, processes and methods support clients trying to win business in competitive markets. Our clients are industry leaders in a variety of sectors and verticals. We help organizations of all sizes win business based on our 45+ years of experience in the capture and proposal space.
Shipley is looking for an ambitious Associate Director of Resourcing who can manage engagement requests from our sales organization. This full-time employee must be a self-starter with exemplary customer service skills and enjoys building relationships and closing business by phone. If you are professional and personable, driven and charismatic and interested in finding a position in a fast paced, high-performing organization– Shipley Associates is the place for you!
This position will be based in Shipley’s corporate office in Kaysville, Utah.
As the Associate Director of Resourcing, we will trust you to:
- Approach engagement requests with precision and determination
· Interpret and communicate requirements to consultants to determine ability and fit
- Ensure consultants are prepared to work client engagements by executing contracts, finalizing logistics and confirming credentials
- Build strong, trusting relationships with consultants and sales in different parts of the country – this might require flexible work hours
- Focus on details and drive efforts to completion
- Maintain Shipley’s consultant database, monthly reports and engagement records
- Collaborate with our leadership team, sales and training organizations where needed
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned and requested
You must have:
- 4+ years of experience in telemarketing, inside sales or recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multitask and effectively communicate
- A track record of meeting and exceeding metrics and sales targets
- Ability to handle high-pressure/ high-stress requests
- A strong and confident phone presence
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of major federal agencies, programs and procurement process
- Proactive and collaborative approach to closing business with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to develop relationships with internal stakeholders and clients
- High degree of business acumen and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written, verbal and probing and listening skills
- Ability to consult, negotiate, advise and persuade
- Excellent organization and time management skills
If you meet these qualifications, please apply! We look forward to meeting you.
Shipley Associates is a proud equal opportunity workplace – all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.