Blueprint to Winning (BD and Sales Leadership)
In the course of a rapid fire day, you will learn why some companies consistently win and others do not—the paradox will be exposed.
You will leave the workshop with a practical blueprint for improving your organization’s performance and results.
• Understanding the paradox
• Assessing your current business development process
• Developing leadership strategies
• Tailoring a business development process for your organization
• Assessing the capability of your staff to execute the process
• Applying the best practices used by winners
• Finalizing your immediate, short-term, and long-term plans
• Identifying gaps and enlisting professional support
Do you want, or need, to win more business? Do you appreciate straight talk about your company and yourself? Can you fully commit one day during which improving business development is your sole focus? Are you willing to learn from the secrets of companies that are beating you today? Are you prepared to apply what you learn during the seminar?
This is not an academic exercise or skill building course. It is a call to action.
Who Should Attend
- Business Development Leaders and Executives
- Sales Directors and Vice PResidents
- Capture Managers
- Small Business Owners
- Program Management Professionals
- Shipley Proposal Guide
- Shipley Capture Guide
- Shipley Business Development Lifecycle Guide
Contact Shipley at 888.772.9467 or email@example.com
I took a lot of your teachings to heart, especially the pre-proposal planning, proposal development worksheets, and debriefing tips. As a result, my company had its best-ever month in new business acquisition…I now have a win rate of over 60 percent! Thank you for the seminars that have proven so valuable to me, my company, and my professional future.
Corporate Proposal Manager