APMP Foundation Coaching (Online)
Dates & Locations
Dec 4, 2018 – Online
Whether you are looking to improve your proposal development skills or seeking Foundation Level Certification with the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP), this online course teaches business development best practices by:
- Teaching you key principles and skills necessary for effective proposal development
- Refreshing your knowledge of proposal development best practices
- Referencing critical information from the APMP Body of Knowledge
- Preparing you for the APMP Foundation Level exam
- Helping you identify gaps in your skills and competencies
This training is based on the most current APMP competencies (effective May 2016). New topics include: Proposal Reviews, Virtual Proposals, Graphics, and others.
As an APMP Approved Training Organization (ATO) in the U.S. with an APMP Professional Level trainer, Shipley is eminently qualified to offer this online training. This workshop is designed for proposal professionals seeking to win more proposals and coach you to pass the Foundation Level Certification exam offered by APMP.
Who Should Attend
- Proposal professionals seeking APMP Foundation Certification
- People seeking an understanding and knowledge of proposal best practice
- Copy of Slides
- APMP Syllabus of Terms
If you register 30 days prior to the start of the workshop, enter EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive $100 off your registration fee!
If you have any questions about this course or others, contact Mallary Price at email@example.com
I took a lot of your teachings to heart, especially the pre-proposal planning, proposal development worksheets, and debriefing tips. As a result, my company had its best-ever month in new business acquisition…I now have a win rate of over 60 percent! Thank you for the seminars that have proven so valuable to me, my company, and my professional future.
Corporate Proposal Manager