SVP, Client Success
Kedren Dillard is a skilled executive with leadership expertise in business development, sales, proposal management, and talent development and acquisition. Ms. Dillard is on the board of directors and Executive Committee of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) and serves on boards of other national nonprofit entities. She currently leads Shipley’s Mid Atlantic operations in Sterling, Virginia.
- Senior Vice President of Client Success at Shipley Associates. Provides strategic and operational leadership for Shipley’s clients, consultants, and business partners in the Mid Atlantic.
- Board Member for the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP). Provides strategic and governance oversight for the Association. Oversaw the development and roll out of the Association’s newly launched Affinity program and diversity initiatives.
- Worked with leading GovCon and commercial companies in business development, talent acquisition and sales positions.
Education and Training:
- MBA, Northern Arizona University, College of Business Administration
- BA, University of California, Davis