Regional Vice President – Southeast
Dan Shumway is Shipley Associates’ Regional Vice President for the Southeast U.S. His responsibilities include matching client needs with Shipley resources and ensuring engagement quality. He is a committed customer advocate.
- Regional Vice President at Shipley Associates. Helps clients develop sustainable business development winning practices by matching client needs with Shipley resources.
- VP of Business Development in government consulting firm. Provided people solutions through consulting to government contractors, new business identification, account management, and revenue growth.
- Business Development Manager in manufacturing and aviation services companies.
- IT Manager. Provided software solutions to internal and external customers. Developed IT service levels and expectations with business units.
- 20 years in aerospace and government sales
- Extensive network with government primes and aircraft OEMs
Education and Training
- BS, Utah State University, Marketing