Capturing Federal Business/Pricing to Win
A description of each course in this combination is listed below.
Capturing Federal Business
Build practical skills through lecture, discussion, simulations, and exercises. While learning a proven capture process, participants learn to use tools and disciplines to develop winning strategies and then implement those strategies through their capture teams by:
- Understanding the customer’s buying problems, value considerations, and selection process
- Analyzing the customers environment, needs, and requirements
- Using proven methods to assess competitive positions with the customer
- Building strategies that maximize win probability
- Learning to turn strategies into actions that drive to the win
Pricing to Win
This hands-on, 2-day workshop will have you analyzing competitive bids from a customer’s perspective to gain understanding of how buyers in structured markets make purchasing decisions. Then, via a case study based on a real-world competitive acquisition, you’ll learn about and follow a process for development and exploitation of competitive intelligence to target a price to win.
You will learn to:
- Understand customer buying behavior
- Estimate customer’s budgets and price expectations
- Predict competitor’s likely solutions and prices
- Determine a price to win and use it enhance your competitive posture throughout the business development lifecycle
- During the workshop, you will work with realistic examples of market research, historical contract information, and data about competitors. These will illustrate the kind of information you should seek and use for your own organization’s business pursuits
Please note, this workshop does not cover cost estimation techniques, which will be unique to your organization. It focuses on determining a combination of price and capability that will appeal to your customer’s buying style—the price to win.
Who Should Attend
- Business Development
- Capture Managers
- Program Managers
- Sales and Marketing
- Senior Executives
- Capture Guide
- Tools & Templates
If you register 30 days prior to the start of this workshop, enter EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive $100 off your registration fee!
If you have any questions about this course or others, contact Mallary Price at firstname.lastname@example.org