Companies choose Shipley for onsite tailored training to orient new employees or build long-term, sustainable business development capability. Our blended learning approach gives clients flexibility to bring a single workshop onsite or to combine multiple workshops for a tailored learning experience. Clients can also choose from a variety of delivery options, including online or self-paced training.
Through ShipleyOnline™ professionals seeking Shipley training can participate in certain courses at their office, home, or on-the-go using mobile technology. This instructor-led training consists of live sessions combined with exercises based on a case study. Participants learn by doing and receive instructor feedback on each assignment. Participants learn to apply Shipley best practice tools throughout the course.
Learn how to win business at your own pace and on your schedule with Shipley’s interactive self-paced courses. With no fixed schedule and ample time to go back and review topics as needed, our self-paced eLearning offers you an effective use of your time and training investment.
Shipley offers certification for business development professionals seeking to validate their learning and course completion. This credential is meaningful to employers and potential employers in establishing knowledge and understanding of best practices within the business development profession.
Shipley Business Development Certification
Certification pricing starts at $3,295.*
Certification requires completion of all of these core Shipley courses (classroom or online):
- Capturing Federal Business or Capturing New Business (Online)
- Managing Federal Proposals or Managing Strategic Proposals (Online)
- Writing Federal Proposals or POWeRful Proposal Writing (Online)
Plus, a total of four (4) learning units in these related courses (classroom or online):
- Pricing-to-Win (2 units)
- Winning in the Cost Volume (2 units)
- Qualifying to Win (2 units)
- Competitive Analysis (Richter) (1 unit)
- Winning Executive Summaries, Winning with Task Orders, Winning in Past Performance (1 unit each)
- Foundations of Proposal Development; online or self-paced (1 unit)
- Winning Color Team Reviews (1 unit)
- APMP Foundation Certification (1 unit)
- Any Shipley self-paced course (1/3-unit each)
*Many of our courses are offered in combination with other courses. Cost for full certification will depend upon your schedule and how many combination courses you choose. We encourage you to take the courses that suit your professional needs best.