VP, Finance & Administration
Maureen Fleenor is a Certified Public Accountant with over a decade of experience developing and leading finance teams. She has worked in various industries and has experience in all aspects of finance and accounting including auditing, state and local government accounting, federal government contracting, internal controls, process improvement, and financial analysis and reporting.
- Controller at Shipley Associates. Leads the company’s accounting and finance team.
- Business Manager at Northrop Grumman. As the ICBM Sustainment Business Unit Business Manager, managed all areas of finance and administration for over 25 sustainment and production programs.
- Director of Finance & Administration at the State of South Carolina, Division of Public Railways. Led finance and admin team, accounting, and human resources.
Education and Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- MBA, Charleston Southern University
- BS, Business Administration: Accounting, Charleston Southern University