Chairman & CEO
Todd Barnett is an experienced business executive with expertise in realizing revenue and EBITDA growth strategies for U.S. and internationally based companies. He has successfully built and led executive teams and business development organizations in multiple market sectors and geographies.
- Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board at Shipley Associates. Provides strategic, operational, and financial leadership for Shipley’s domestic and international businesses.
- Partner at a middle-market private equity firm focused on aerospace, defense, and intelligence. Supported merger and acquisition operations and worked closely with multiple U.S. and internationally based portfolio companies’ board of directors and executive teams providing operational oversight and leading strategic initiatives.
- Chief Operating Officer and Vice President at Shipley Associates. Oversaw capture management, proposal development, and business development campaigns for several leading defense, aerospace, technology, engineering, finance, energy, logistics, and professional services firms.
- Senior Vice President at private equity owned distribution and logistics portfolio company. Led operations and business development organizations.
Education and Training
- MBA, Oklahoma Christian University
- BS, University of Utah, Business Information Systems