An expert supporting the full Business Development life cycle leading teams for must-win contract competitions. A seasoned entrepreneur, he has built and led numerous technology businesses and teams in the U.S. and Europe in the sectors of global aerospace, defense, high-tech, automotive, medical, and management consulting firms. He has contributed to the efforts of winning over $ 45 billion worth of business for his clients and served as Executive Advisor on another $ 25 billion in early proposal stage pursuits.
- Senior Vice President for Global Growth at Mission Essential Personnel (MEP)
- Shipley Associates, Senior Capture, Business Development and Proposal Consultant for leading defense contractors, including Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin
- Director, Intelligence Business Development, McDonald Bradley
- Vice President, Business Development, Teletech Government Solutions
- Practice Director – Mid-Atlantic, Oracle Corporation
- Co-Founder and COO, VoIP Telecom International
- Director, Kincannon & Reed, worked with senior executives from clients ranging from Fortune 500 multi-nationals to small, privately held companies
- Senior Manager, A.T. Kearney, Inc. based in London, UK supporting key clients such as Rolls-Royce Aerospace Group, Rolls-Royce Industrial Power Group, General Motors Europe and others throughout Europe and North America
- Senior Consultant, KPMG Peat Marwick in Washington, D.C.
- Served five and half years as a Surface Warfare Officer with the U.S. Navy and is a retired Naval Reserve Officer
Education and Training
- MBA, Finance & Management, Marymount University
- BA, Political Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Graduate of executive education programs, including the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Business School