Nia C. Mahallati, J.D.
VP, Professional Services
Nia Mahallati is a senior executive with 25+ years’ professional experience providing strategic, managerial, and operational leadership. She possesses a wide range of experience working for the U.S. government, within the private sector for numerous government contracting firms, and for intergovernmental (IGO) and non-profit organizations. She leads Shipley’s training, consulting, and professional services.
- Vice President of Professional Services at Shipley Associates. Leads Shipley services designed to assist clients with enhancing their business processes and results.
- U.S. Army veteran with extensive experience working for numerous small, mid-cap, and large government contracting firms with various core competencies (e.g. engineering, IT, systems integration, logistics etc.).
- Previous Chief of Party/Field Program Manager for Department of State funded programs in Afghanistan where she led the design/implementation of virtual legal training programs nationwide.
- Served as Director of Professional Services at Vectrus and SENTEL Corporation, Senior Capture Management Professional at QinetiQ U.S., Adjunct Graduate School Law Professor at Webster University, and contracted Training Instructor for the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency.
- Also served as founder/owner of a successful EDWOSB 8(m) and VOSB BD that participated in two successful mentor protégé agreements and held numerous contracts as both a prime and subcontractor.
- Successfully led large teams both domestically and overseas in training, business development/ capture management/proposals (on $100M+ contracts), and in contract and program management.
- Fluent in written and spoken Dari/Farsi, Tajik, French, and English
Education and Training:
- Juris Doctorate, University of Georgia School of Law
- BA, Vanderbilt University
- U.S. Army Green to Gold Officer’s Scholarship recipient
- Master Training of Trainers (ToT) and ToT Instructor