VP, Business Development
Geoff Cotti is a seasoned business professional with over 20 years of experience in commercial and government contracting. He is responsible for the business development activities in the Rocky Mountain/Northwest Territory He can simultaneously manage multiple priorities and schedule resources to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Regional Vice President at Shipley Associates.
- Vice President for government relationship firm. Provided political strategy and consulting services. Met with legislators to discuss and review upcoming legislation pertinent to client portfolio.
- Business owner at insurance agency. Built a 2,200-policy agency from scratch. Responsible for all aspects of agency ownership including generating new clients and servicing existing clients.
- Consulting Manager for an advisory, tax, and assurance firm. Assisted multiple companies in obtaining GSA schedule contracts and negotiated pricing for over 5,000 products and services. Performed compliance assessments, fraud detection & risk analysis and strategic financial & pricing analysis for numerous clients.
- Pricing Analyst at a national reference laboratory. Conducted profitability studies and impact analysis for new and expiring contracts to ensure profitability and in preparation for negotiations.
Education and Training
- APMP Foundations Certification
- MBA, University of Utah
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Utah