Dr. Amy McGeady
SVP, Strategic Services
Amy McGeady is a senior executive with demonstrated success growing businesses and nonprofits in multiple market sectors. She has expertise in a wide range of business development functions, including strategic positioning, proposal management, process optimization, and team building.
- Senior Vice President of Strategic Services at Shipley Associates. Provides leadership for Shipley’ strategy and process offerings that help clients optimize business development practices for sustainable winning results and successful teams.
- Past Chair of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP). Led the board of directors and provided strategic leadership for effective governance and responsiveness to members.
- Chief Executive Officer of a statewide nonprofit focused on population and community health and wellness. Provided strategic, operational, and financial leadership.
- Partner in a small proposal consulting firm. Provided proposal strategy, management, and writing on opportunities exceeding $20B. Worked with diverse portfolio of clients in the healthcare IT, defense, engineering, design/build, education, modeling and simulation, logistics, and workforce services industries.
Education and Training:
- PhD, Purdue University
- MA, Purdue University
- BA, University of Texas at Austin
- Designated a Fellow of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) and certified at the Bid/Proposal Foundation, Practitioner, and Professional levels