Winning in the Cost Volume (Live, Online)
Dates & Locations
May 20 – Live, Online
Sept 29 – Live, Online
Gain a strategic advantage by enhancing the skills of your proposal professionals who manage and prepare cost volumes by providing techniques and tools that support your claim to offer best value.
A description of each course in this combination is below.
Winning in the Cost Volume
This interactive workshop builds practical skills through lecture, discussion, and skill-building exercises. The training addresses critical issues needed to gain a strategic advantage by enhancing the skills of the people who manage and prepare cost volumes:
- Understand how cost volumes are evaluated and what increases cost in evaluation
- Learn acceptable, allocable, and allowable costs
- Learn why and how to develop the RFP requirements checklist, CLIN, CDRL, WBS, and Program Control Matrix
- Learn to develop a WBS and WBS dictionary
- Develop appropriate and acceptable estimates
- Develop good task descriptions
- Develop defendable BOEs
- Learn the impact of and how to prepare for DCAA Fact Finding
Who Should Attend
- Section Writers
- Cost Account Managers
- Proposal and Volume Leader
If you register 30 days prior to the start of the workshop, enter EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive $100 off your registration fee!
If you have any questions about this course or others, contact Mallary Price at email@example.com