Solution Selling (Live, Online)
Dates & Locations
New! Solution Selling® is an online, instructor-led, client-focused sales process in which the selling activities involve direct contact with prospective buyers.
Solution Selling helps salespeople identify a prospective buyer’s business problem within an opportunity and leads the buyer to see how they can solve the problem utilizing the salesperson’s capabilities, and the value of doing so—a “solution.”
Solution Selling® is a collection of methods that includes tools, job aids, techniques, and procedures that help salespeople and team members align their selling activities to the steps of a buyer/buying organization’s process.
Participants will learn how to:
- Follow a sales process which maximizes the probability of a win
- Use several tools designed to improve
- A salesperson’s effectiveness
- Understand proper sales management and its importance to an organization
Benefits of the course
Increase ‘win odds and sales revenues by:
- Improving prospect targeting and messaging during business development having more consultative dialogue with prospective buyers
- Demonstrating quantifiable value of the organization’s offerings
- Increasing the chances of winning competitive opportunities
- More effectively negotiating during and at the close of an opportunity
For questions about this course, contact Phoebe Fernandes firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend
- Account Managers
- Sales Specialists
- Business Developers
- Capture Managers
- Sales Leaders
- Pre-sales Specialist
- Solution Specialist
If you register 30 days prior to the start of the workshop, enter EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive $100 off your registration fee!
For questions about this course contact Phoebe Fernandes email@example.com
I took a lot of your teachings to heart, especially the pre-proposal planning, proposal development worksheets, and debriefing tips. As a result, my company had its best-ever month in new business acquisition…I now have a win rate of over 60 percent! Thank you for the seminars that have proven so valuable to me, my company, and my professional future.
Corporate Proposal Manager