POWeRful Proposal Writing (Live, Online)
Dates & Locations
Dec 7, 2022 – Live, Online
Jan 11, 2023 – Live, Online
Mar 8, 2023 – Live, Online
May 3, 2023 – Live, Online
In this online, virtual course, participants learn a proven process for developing winning proposals in any industry. Participants learn high-impact skills for developing customer-focused proposals that score higher on proposal evaluations.
The online course model consists of 3 live, virtual, instructor-led sessions conducted in a single day. Participants work on a case study during 1-hour breaks and practice applying tools and techniques. Using the ShipleyOnline learning management system (LMS), participants submit their work for instructor feedback, including a final draft section of a proposal.
A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course, which requires attendance at the live sessions, submission of written assignments and quizzes, and passing a final course exam.
This course qualifies for the proposal writing requirement for Shipley Certification and counts as 5 CEUs toward maintaining APMP certification.
Course content includes:
- Focusing on customer issues, requirements, and hot buttons
- Organizing to make evaluation and scoring easy for the customer
- Creating key themes that convey the reasons for selecting your solution
- Writing content that sells the message and is compelling to the customer
- Using formal and informal feedback to enhance consistency and maintain message focus
- Editing and evaluating content for correctness, conciseness, and customer focus
Who Should Attend
- Proposal Contributors
- Proposal Writers and Managers
- Business Developers
- Sales Professionals
- Online Materials
- Shipley Proposal Guide 5th Edition, Online
I took a lot of your teachings to heart, especially the pre-proposal planning, proposal development worksheets, and debriefing tips. As a result, my company had its best-ever month in new business acquisition…I now have a win rate of over 60 percent! Thank you for the seminars that have proven so valuable to me, my company, and my professional future.
Corporate Proposal Manager