Managing Federal Proposals
Dates & Locations
Oct 6-7, 2020 – Sterling, VA
This two-day workshop teaches skills for proposal or volume management in the U. S. federal market space. It begins by simulating a government source selection evaluation to build detailed understanding of how federal processes impact proposal planning and management. It continues by practicing all steps necessary to plan a successful proposal effort. It wraps up with comprehensive guidance on effective leadership techniques for the fast-paced proposal environment.
You will learn to:
- Assess your own proposals like government evaluators do
- Create effective proposal strategies
- Develop compliance checklists
- Outline proposals to match government instructions
- Assign requirements to appropriate authors for coverage in the proposal
- Prepare for and conduct an effective kickoff meeting
- Lead high-performing proposal teams on fast-paced schedules
- Prepare for effective reviews
- Exploit knowledge of the selection process to guide interactions with your customer after proposal submittal
Valuable electronic proposal management tools used in the course will be distributed after registration.
Who Should Attend
- People who manage government proposal effort
- Shipley Proposal Guide v4.1
- Tools and Templates
- Course Workbook
If you register 30 days prior to the start of the workshop, enter EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive $100 off your registration fee!
If you have any questions about this course or others, contact Mallary Price at firstname.lastname@example.org
I took a lot of your teachings to heart, especially the pre-proposal planning, proposal development worksheets, and debriefing tips. As a result, my company had its best-ever month in new business acquisition…I now have a win rate of over 60 percent! Thank you for the seminars that have proven so valuable to me, my company, and my professional future.
Corporate Proposal Manager