Writing and Managing Federal Proposals (3-day)
Dates & Locations
Aug 2-4, 2022 – Sterling, VA
Sept 20-22, 2022 – Huntsville, AL
Nov 1-3, 2022 – Sterling, VA
This workshop combines two of Shipley’s most powerful proposal management workshops–Managing Federal Proposals and Writing Federal Proposals.
Participants learn essential skills for managing a full proposal in any competitive market. I focuses on how to lead teams to produce written or electronic proposals in response to Request for Proposals (RFP), beginning with planning that precedes the assignment of proposal writers.
Workshop participants learn the Shipley proposal process and how it fits into the business development framework. The skills learned include:
- Assessing your own proposals like a customer evaluation team
- Modeling a proposal kickoff meeting from planning to implementation
- Developing a comprehensive compliance checklist
- Creating a compliant proposal outline
- Assign requirements to appropriate contributors for coverage in the proposal
- Planning proposal content using storyboard techniques to be compliant and responsive
- Incorporating effective graphics and action captions to better communicate messages
- Organizing proposal content to be persuasive
- Writing the planned proposal section
- Examining the content for effectiveness and compliance
Who Should Attend
- Proposal Contributors
- Proposal Managers
- Proposal Developers
- Proposal Writers
- Shipley Proposal Guide v4.1
- Tools and Templates
- Course Workbook
If you register 30 days prior to the start of the workshop, enter EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive $100 off your registration fee!
If you have any questions about this course or others, contact Mallary Price at email@example.com
I took a lot of your teachings to heart, especially the pre-proposal planning, proposal development worksheets, and debriefing tips. As a result, my company had its best-ever month in new business acquisition…I now have a win rate of over 60 percent! Thank you for the seminars that have proven so valuable to me, my company, and my professional future.
Corporate Proposal Manager