- Partner, Chairman of Board of Shipley Associates. Responsible for strategy development and execution of
global consulting and training business. Engaging leader with collaborative approach to leading a business
and leveraging talent.
- Vice President, Consulting Division of Shipley Associates/Franklin Covey.
- Legal Counsel and Past President of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP). In 1989, |
Mr. Shipley co- founded this association that now boasts over 2,000 members. He served as its past
President, received numerous awards including the first Founder’s Award in May 1999 and currently serves
as its legal counsel and an Emeritus Board Member.
- Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff for the U.S. Department of the Interior.
- Director of Federal Power Marketing, U.S. Department of Energy
- Washington, DC, Counsel, Bonneville Power Administration
- Legal Counsel to Vice Chairman, Federal Power Commission
- Vice President, Mountain States Legal Foundation
- Director, Flood Disaster Coordination, State of Maryland
- Assistant to Chairman of the Board, Husky Oil Company
- Assistant to the Executive Director of the U.S. International Trade Commission
- Named a Fellow of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals
Education and Training
- Juris Doctorate, University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Science, Brigham Young University