Regional VP – South Central
Mark Wigginton is a skilled business professional with proven results in sales, customer support and training. He possesses an excellent ability to analyze a client’s business climate, identify their needs, and exceed their expectations while filling those needs. A recognized industry expert, Mark speaks regularly to professional groups about business development best practices. He is an active member of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) and is certified by APMP as a Capture and Proposal Professional.
- Regional Vice President at Shipley Associates. Matches client needs with Shipley resources and ensure engagement quality, providing customer advocacy and national account management.
- Senior Consultant for Shipley Associates. Provided proposal management, proposal writing and oral presentation support to clients preparing responses to Government Requests for Proposal (RFP). Delivered Shipley’s business development training curriculum in corporate and public settings across the U.S.
- Independent Business Consultant. Provided business and strategy development coaching, wrote and managed business proposals for clients, and acted as interim COO for IT consulting firm.
Education and Training
- MS, Texas A&M University – Central Texas, Counseling Psychology
- BA, University of Arizona, Psychology
- Postgraduate Studies, Business and Personal Coaching