Over 25 years’ experience working directly with client organizations to improve their ability to win more business in competitive environments. Brings expertise gained from successful business development, capture, and proposal engagements with over 100 U.S. and international Government contractors.
- Senior Vice President, Business Development overseeing all domestic sales activities and personnel to achieve growth and record revenue performance. Collaboration with Shipley international offices to support clients’ multinational opportunities.
- Executive Committee Member of Shipley’s Executive Committee with a charter to make recommendations to our Board of Directors on the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of the company. Consistently achieve profitability and operational objectives.
- Regional Vice President managing Shipley accounts in Texas and surrounding states. Used a consultative approach to help clients address common BD challenges through Shipley training, consulting, and process improvement solutions.
- Harvard Business School Publishing as a corporate account executive selling Harvard Business School digital content to company HR and leadership development organizations.
Education and Training
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- BS in Marketing, Brigham Young University