Chief Financial Officer
Collin Christiansen is a strategic finance executive with progressive experience leading finance organizations at management, consulting, technology, and healthcare companies including Shipley Associates, Dell, and Premier. His extensive experience encompasses all areas of corporate finance including strategic planning, financial planning and analysis, accounting, treasury, and mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, Collin has led global teams, partnering with both internal and external partners to drive strong business results.
- Chief Financial Officer and member of the executive committee at Shipley Associates. Leads the company’s accounting, finance, treasury, and compliance functions for U.S. and global operations.
- Chief Financial Officer and Enterprise Finance Director for 7 years at Premier/TheraDoc. Joined as CFO of TheraDoc (division of Pfizer/Hospira) and managed the M&A divestiture of TheraDoc’s assets to Premier. Upon successful integration of TheraDoc into Premier culture and systems, transitioned to lead all aspects of the finance function for the Information Technology Services and Global Purchasing Services finance teams.
- Progressive finance experience for 13 years at Dell including Global Controller, FP&A Manager, Senior Pricing and Negotiations Business Partner, and FP&A Consultant. Led finance teams in FP&A, pricing, accounting, mergers and acquisitions, global operations, and executive leadership business partnering.
Education and Training
- MBA, University of Texas at Austin
- BA, University of Utah, Accounting with Asian Studies minor