POWeRful Proposal Writing - Online
|Who Should Attend:||Materials:|
There are no current openings for this workshop. Please check back soon or contact us for more information.
Space in this course is limited to 20 participants.
In this online, virtual course, participants learn a proven process for developing winning proposals in any industry. Participants learn high-impact skills for developing customer-focused proposals that score higher on proposal evaluations.
The online course model consists of 3 live, virtual, instructor-led sessions conducted in a single day. Participants work on a case study during 1-hour breaks and practice applying tools and techniques. Using the ShipleyOnline learning management system (LMS), participants submit their work for instructor feedback, including a final draft section of a proposal.
A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course, which requires attendance at the live sessions, submission of written assignments and quizzes, and passing a final course exam.
This course qualifies for the proposal writing requirement for Shipley Certification and counts as 5 CEUs toward maintaining APMP certification.
Course content includes:
- Focusing on customer issues, requirements, and hot buttons
- Organizing to make evaluation and scoring easy for the customer
- Creating key themes that convey the reasons for selecting your solution
- Writing content that sells the message and is compelling to the customer
- Using formal and informal feedback to enhance consistency and maintain message focus
- Editing and evaluating content for correctness, conciseness, and customer focus
Click to View Fact Sheet
Contact Shipley Associates at 888-772-9467 or firstname.lastname@example.org