POWeRful Proposal Writing - Online
|Who Should Attend:||Materials:|
Please choose which session you would like to attend: Register Now
A $100 discount is available to each APMP member OR to companies registering 3 or more attendees to the same workshop. A $400 discount is NOT available to those meeting both criteria.
Space in this course is limited to 20 participants.
In this online, virtual course, participants learn a proven process for developing winning proposals in any industry. Participants learn high-impact skills for developing customer-focused proposals that score higher on proposal evaluations.
The online course model consists of 3 live, virtual, instructor-led sessions conducted in a single day. Participants work on a case study during 1-hour breaks and practice applying tools and techniques. Using the ShipleyOnline learning management system (LMS), participants submit their work for instructor feedback, including a final draft section of a proposal.
A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course, which requires attendance at the live sessions, submission of written assignments and quizzes, and passing a final course exam.
This course qualifies for the proposal writing requirement for Shipley Certification and counts as 5 CEUs toward maintaining APMP certification.
Course content includes:
- Focusing on customer issues, requirements, and hot buttons
- Organizing to make evaluation and scoring easy for the customer
- Creating key themes that convey the reasons for selecting your solution
- Writing content that sells the message and is compelling to the customer
- Using formal and informal feedback to enhance consistency and maintain message focus
- Editing and evaluating content for correctness, conciseness, and customer focus
Click to View Fact Sheet
Contact Shipley Associates at 888-772-9467 or firstname.lastname@example.org