Writing Federal Proposals
|Who Should Attend:||Materials:|
This two-day workshop equips you to be a productive contributor on proposal teams in the federal market space. Taught from the perspective of a section author, the workshop replicates the experience of planning and writing a proposal section, from receiving instructions at a kickoff meeting to incorporating feedback from reviewers.
You will learn to:
- Think like government evaluators of your proposal
- Plan content and layout of federal proposal sections
- Incorporate effective graphics and captions
- Organize, write, and revise proposal text
- Collaborate with other team members
In the workshop, you will be assigned to plan and write a proposal section for an actual federal proposal in collaboration with other team members, gaining insights into processes, tools, and sources of necessary information.
Contact Shipley Associates at 888-772-9467 or email@example.com